Considering a Company Store?
A company store is an e-commerce website that allows for the efficient ordering and distribution of promotional products while helping to control brand and spending. Simply put, it provides your employees an EASIER way to order branded products while you control the company branding and of course spending.
When you set up a Company Store, you can manage orders for multiple offices and multiple buyers all within one easy interface. A company store is an efficient ordering tool that helps control brand and control spending. These are the 3 key reasons you may need a company store:
By consolidating the ordering process, the process becomes much more efficient. This reduces the many phone calls and back and forth e-mails that often go into the ordering process. Also, the administrative assistant or marketing person no longer has to go to the warehouse, dig for right sized polo shirt and ship it to the sales rep. Cutting back on these cumbersome steps will save you a lot of time and, of course, time is money…
To Control Brand
Your company has worked hard to establish its’ branding and logo. So of course, getting the right logo on the right product and into the right hands is key. A Company Store is a perfect tool to aid you in getting and keeping control of your brand. It also helps you:
- Preserve corporate identity guidelines
- Provide creative ways to promote the brand
- Promote brand to:
To Control Spending
The bottom line to a company’s success is most often… the bottom line. Utilize a Company Store to manage and control spending by your employees. A few Company Store tools that help in that process allow you to:
- Budget by user
- Budget by department
- Budget by event
- Set up Permissions to buy
- Allow you to control the Product Population
- Allow you to manage Inventory
- Allow you to require Manager approval for orders
Fulfillment and Kitting Service
Risinghill Marketing provides fulfillment and kitting services that help businesses manage their inventory, pick and pack orders, and ship products to customers.
- Warehousing: This is the process of storing goods in a warehouse until they are ready to be shipped. Warehousing services can include inventory management, order processing, and shipping.
- Kitting: This is the process of bundling multiple products together into a single package. Kitting can be used to create product bundles or subscription boxes.
Please Contact Risinghill Marketing for more information and pricing