Printing and Laser Etching
We strongly recommend all artwork be computer generated vectored images, to assure the best printing results.
When designing your artwork:
- Please draw high contrast, clean and defined edges.
- Straight typefaces.
- Avoid type smaller than 7 pt., or detailed artwork in small imprint areas.
Our factories support the following software programs:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Acceptability of artwork files in PDF format is subject to review by our factories.
Before Submitting Artwork, Please:
- Create outlines for all images
- Convert all text to outlines
- Placed/Imported images must be sent as a separate file
- Build in Spot PMS Colors unless CMYK 4 color process is desired
- Save files as .EPS, .Ai, .PDF
Don't have "vector" based artwork?
Risinghill Marketing's artists can redraw your art as a vectored image.
Turnaround time is fast and your artwork will look great!
Click here to see how we convert your artwork to a vectored image.